Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about your flow.
Mastering Your Cycle
Join Courtney Rae Jones, Registered Holistic Nutritionist (R.H.N), at the beautiful new home of Kinship Studio as she breaks down the four different phases of the menstrual cycle & provides ways to nourish and support our bodies throughout each phase.
Place: Kinship Studio – 310-70 Albert Street, Winnipeg
Tickets: $25.00 Tickets
I am so excited to announce my upcoming workshop – Mastering Your Cycle – where we will discuss topics including:
- what is a menstrual cycle and what is its purpose?
- what is considered “normal” when it comes to the menstrual cycle?
- how does birth control and IUDs affect your menstrual cycle?
- how to track your cycle?
- how can you boost fertility?
- which hormones affect your cycle and how?
- how to balance sex hormones to alleviate symptoms of PMS?
- how stress affects your sex hormones?
- how to nourish your body during the different phases of your cycle?
- how to practice self-care during each phase of your cycle?
Following the presentation, there will be a Q&A.
Each attendee will receive a Mastering your Cycle manual and a 5 day meal plan with recipes. Gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options will be included. An assortment of light snacks and beverages will be provided.
Tickets now on sale through Eventbrite