- This event has passed.
Mastering Your Cycle
April 6 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Join me at the beautiful new home of Kinship Studio (310-70 Albert Street) as she breaks down the four different phases of the menstrual cycle & provides ways to nourish and support our bodies throughout each phase.
We will discuss:
- what is the menstrual cycle?
- what is a “normal” period?
- how does the menstrual cycle change on birth control or IUD?
- how can we best support our bodies while on birth control?
- what is the best way to chart your menstrual cycles?
- how can we boost fertility?
- how does stress affect your menstrual cycle?
- which hormones are involved in the menstrual cycle?
- how can we balance these hormones for PMS symptom relief?
- how can we nourish the body during the different phases of the cycle?
- how can we support the body with self-care throughout the menstrual cycle?
- can we connect our menstrual cycles with the moon cycle?
Following the presentation, there will be a Q&A.
Each attendee will receive a Mastering your Cycle manual and a 5 day meal plan with recipes. Gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options will be included. An assortment of light snacks and beverages will be provided.
- April 6, 2019
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada + Google Map